Quick installation guide
1. Connect the camera, tripod, USB cable
– Pre-heat 30~60min.
for the accurate temperature measurement
2. Execute the software.
3. Check the operation screen.
- Turn the focusing ring on the thermal camera lens for a precise, focused image.
- Make sure both images (visible and thermal images) appear on the screen.
4. Measure the body temperature.
- With a distance greater than 1.5 meters
(5 ft or 60 inches)
Q. Abnormal temperatures
appear abnormally high or low.
- Make sure to allow the sufficient pre-heat time
- Make sure to allow some time before measuring someone who was exposed to direct sunlight or very cold environment.
Q. No movie-preview image appears.
- Turn off the software, and re-connect the USB cable.
- After connecting the USB cable, please wait about
5 seconds to recognize the USB device.
- Then turn on the software.